!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling Promotional Products-selling advertising specialty products - how to sell specialty advertising products - motivation products - premiums and specialties - sales techniques for advertising and promotional products - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is specifically designed for sellers of advertising specialty, promotional products, premiums, and swag.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Best Books on Selling

Want to increase your sales? Read books on sales, motivation, goal setting, and leadership. From time to time I will do book reviews of the best books in these categories. For today, I'm going to list some classics. All of these were written many years ago, but have stood the test of time. Let me know your personal favorites, both classics and soon-to-be classics.

The Greatest Salesman in the World - Og Mandino
Think and Grow Rich - Napolean Hill
How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling - Frank Bettger
A View From the Top - Zig Zigler
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Steven Covey

Start with these five. Some you may want to read twice. Try to read one per week. I'd love to hear from you as to how they change your sales in a very short time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surfing the web looking for ideas to help sell my product...a local advertising booklet that I have combined with the Internet. I have a great salesperson who I found by accident and plan to grow once I have established the template here in North Carolina.

Your stuff is right on target...the books you recommend, the Steve Jobs story....

I can be reached at info@marketplace-mail.com
steve

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Selling promotional products can be a very rewarding career. I hope that ideas contained in this site will help you become successful in the Advertising Specialty Business. If you wish to contact me personally, do so by sending an email to Randy_Kirk@CaliforniaSprings.com "Selling Promotional Products" articles may be reproduced with permission or linked without permission