!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling Promotional Products-selling advertising specialty products - how to sell specialty advertising products - motivation products - premiums and specialties - sales techniques for advertising and promotional products - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is specifically designed for sellers of advertising specialty, promotional products, premiums, and swag.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sam Walton's 10 Secrets of Success

We all know who Sam Walton is. He was the fellow who built the largest retail business in the world in on lifetime. So maybe his list of what he thinks it takes to become successful would be impressive. However, this list is so powerful, I think we should contemplate them one day at a time. Do you ever read a self help book straight through and never do any of the things that were recommended, even though they all made so much sense at the time. Me, too!

So, today, just one element of business success from Sam Walton.

Rule 1: Commit to your business. Believe in it more than anybody else. I think I overcame every single one of my personal shortcomings by the sheer passion I brought to my work. I don't know if you're born with this kind of passion, or if you can learn it. But I do know you need it. If you love your work, you'll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you - like a fever.


My view (humbly) - If you did only this, you will be successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Selling promotional products can be a very rewarding career. I hope that ideas contained in this site will help you become successful in the Advertising Specialty Business. If you wish to contact me personally, do so by sending an email to Randy_Kirk@CaliforniaSprings.com "Selling Promotional Products" articles may be reproduced with permission or linked without permission