!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling Promotional Products-selling advertising specialty products - how to sell specialty advertising products - motivation products - premiums and specialties - sales techniques for advertising and promotional products - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is specifically designed for sellers of advertising specialty, promotional products, premiums, and swag.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ran Across This One - Couldn't Help Myself

Regular readers of this blog saw this last year. Excuse me for posting it again, but it is sooooooo right on in helping to make my points about marketing instead of selling.


New Product Idea
Originally uploaded by Randy Kirk.
Snore Stop paid this guy big money to be their billboard. Why am I wasting my time selling water bottles? I'd even do it in 4 color process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Selling promotional products can be a very rewarding career. I hope that ideas contained in this site will help you become successful in the Advertising Specialty Business. If you wish to contact me personally, do so by sending an email to Randy_Kirk@CaliforniaSprings.com "Selling Promotional Products" articles may be reproduced with permission or linked without permission