!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling Promotional Products-selling advertising specialty products - how to sell specialty advertising products - motivation products - premiums and specialties - sales techniques for advertising and promotional products - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is specifically designed for sellers of advertising specialty, promotional products, premiums, and swag.

Monday, November 13, 2006

A Perfect Ending

As I've talked to many of you over the past 90 days, it is amazing how many have had much bigger problems than our nasty moving experience. I have friends in the business with health problems (big ones), family issues (is there anything worse), and business issues that make mine look like a walk in the park.

On a really bad day, other peoples problems help to get me through mine. But I do feel a new burdon for that person and their business as a result. In a few cases, I hope I've been able to offer an idea or two that was worthwhile. So call me or e-mail me if you have something going on that might use a few minutes of counsel. Two our three people actually think I have useful counsel to give sometimes.

Anyway, back to the story. We have had the best ever September-November in the history of the company. We normally lay off a few folks this time of year. We have been doing overtime. And our employees have really responded with outstanding quality and productivity.

So, for those who are going through a tough period. Take heart. Better days are ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Selling promotional products can be a very rewarding career. I hope that ideas contained in this site will help you become successful in the Advertising Specialty Business. If you wish to contact me personally, do so by sending an email to Randy_Kirk@CaliforniaSprings.com "Selling Promotional Products" articles may be reproduced with permission or linked without permission