!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling Promotional Products-selling advertising specialty products - how to sell specialty advertising products - motivation products - premiums and specialties - sales techniques for advertising and promotional products - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is specifically designed for sellers of advertising specialty, promotional products, premiums, and swag.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Nice Comments Department

It is very lonely being a writer. Blogging is a bit better than books or magazine articles where you're lucky to get a couple of letters with even a decent selling book. But last Friday I received four nice comments about the blog in one day. In 25 years of writing, I've never had such a day. I can't help myself, here are some snippets of what they had to say.

As you read these, think about these two things. These emails all resulted in connections with new potential customers. In two cases they resulted in substantial publicity. This is how the blog idea is supposed to work and can work for you. Are you blogging yet?

Dear Randy,
I am a very small distributor looking to grow and I found your blog very informative and motivating. I don't know how I got on your list but I appreciated the blog. Keep up the good work.

Robin Curlee
Robin.Curlee@AAMSLeads.com
817-437-8959 Mobile


Dear Randy,

...What I found most interesting is your personal approach and commitment to Christian values...

It looks like you may have some good information to share.

Best regards,

Jeffrey Solomon
www.freepromotips.com


Hi Randy,

I started reading your blog, but lately have not had time. What I did read was great and I think it's really refreshing to read (free of charge) some great information on selling in general without having a product from a specific supplier pushed in my face. I like the way you mention your products just a little but not overbearingly. Although I haven't ever used your products your blog is working as when someone asks me about a supplier I tend to give out your name...

Thanks,
Sue G.
Lee Wayne Corp
Scottsdale Az.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never read a blog b4, computer dumb,but found myself reading on . sympatico in nature i will check back to relate with people/sales of like nature, signed oldtimer

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Selling promotional products can be a very rewarding career. I hope that ideas contained in this site will help you become successful in the Advertising Specialty Business. If you wish to contact me personally, do so by sending an email to Randy_Kirk@CaliforniaSprings.com "Selling Promotional Products" articles may be reproduced with permission or linked without permission