!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling Promotional Products-selling advertising specialty products - how to sell specialty advertising products - motivation products - premiums and specialties - sales techniques for advertising and promotional products - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is specifically designed for sellers of advertising specialty, promotional products, premiums, and swag.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Are You Blogging Yet?


Have you created a blog yet? You should really do so. It will take you a few minutes to create one, a few hours to get the hang of it, and only a couple of hours per week to keep it current. It can pay off really big in the long run. Oh, and if nothing else, it is a great place to show off your grandkids.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy,

I just launched my own blog on Corporatelogo.com and mentioned your blog as one of my favorites. Let me know if you can link to my blog from your page as well. I'd appreciate it.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Selling promotional products can be a very rewarding career. I hope that ideas contained in this site will help you become successful in the Advertising Specialty Business. If you wish to contact me personally, do so by sending an email to Randy_Kirk@CaliforniaSprings.com "Selling Promotional Products" articles may be reproduced with permission or linked without permission