!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling Promotional Products-selling advertising specialty products - how to sell specialty advertising products - motivation products - premiums and specialties - sales techniques for advertising and promotional products - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page is specifically designed for sellers of advertising specialty, promotional products, premiums, and swag.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Support Your Blogman

I found an article on line the other day that said a ranking of #100,000th or less on Amazon.com meant your book was doing Ok. Your publisher would be pleased. Obviously, a ranking of #1 or #99 or #5000 would be better than 99,890, but I'm trying to be realistic.

Up until now, my ranking for Running A 21st Century Small Business has been around #100,000 most week days. I had one day at around #5600, but one Sunday I was #246,325. Overall, I'd say my publisher would be on the fence about the success of the book.

Now, I figure there are 70,000 distributor sales people. If you all would just buy one each, my numbers would start to climb. And, if you believe my press, and the reviews, its a really good book. (My Mom thinks so too.) (Don't ask my Wife.)

To really turn this into a major hit, you could use it as a motivator for your clients. You could give them away to your business clients. Even better, you could sell your b2b clients on using the book as a specialty item, with their name on the cover.

So. Help me out here. My oldest son is almost 17. The college bills are coming up soon. His auto insurance is $4000 a year. I could use some sales. (Buying bottles helps, too, but that's for another post.)

Click right here to buy the book. E-mail me at Randy@Californiasprings.com to discuss using the book as a self promo or as a promotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Selling promotional products can be a very rewarding career. I hope that ideas contained in this site will help you become successful in the Advertising Specialty Business. If you wish to contact me personally, do so by sending an email to Randy_Kirk@CaliforniaSprings.com "Selling Promotional Products" articles may be reproduced with permission or linked without permission